The information we collect
Personal information: is information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- Identity Data including first name and last name.
- Contact Data including billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including payment and/or card details
- Transaction Data including details about payments from you to us
- Technical and Usage Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour, information about your access and use of our website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- Profile Data including your username and password for IAMMI, purchases or orders you have made, support requests you have made, content you post, send, receive and share through our platform, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Interaction Data including information you provide to us when you participate in any interactive features of our Services.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly: We collect personal information which you directly provide to us, including when you register for an account via the IAMMI app, or through the purchase of our products on our website.
- Indirectly: We may collect personal information which you indirectly provide to us while interacting with us, such as when you use IAMMI, in emails, over the telephone and in your online enquiries.
- From publicly available sources: We collect personal data from publicly available resources such as social networking sites such as Instagram.
Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of the purposes for which we plan to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.
Purpose of use / disclosure
Type of Personal Information
To enable you to access and use IAMMI, including to provide you with a login.
To contact and communicate with you about our Services including in response to any support requests you lodge with us or other enquiries you make with us, as well as for any other purpose authorized by you or the Privacy Act 2020.
For internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes
For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve IAMMI and associated social media platforms.
For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about information that we consider may be of interest to you.
Our disclosures of personal information to third parties
- IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers;
- marketing or advertising providers;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics (To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time), or other relevant analytics businesses; and
While we store personal information in New Zealand, where we disclose your personal information to the third parties listed above, these third parties may store, transfer or access personal information outside of NZ, including but not limited to, America.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict and unsubscribe: To object to processing for direct marketing/unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Access: You may request access to the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to withhold access to your personal information. If we cannot provide access to your information, we will advise you as soon as reasonably possible and provide you with the reasons for our refusal and any mechanism available to complain about the refusal. If we can provide access to your information in another form that still meets your needs, then we will take reasonable steps to give you such access.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to not correct your personal information. If we cannot correct your information, we will advise you as soon as reasonably possible and provide you with the reasons for our refusal and any mechanism available to complain about the refusal.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take in response to your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our response, you also have the right to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
While we are committed to security, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
IAMMI will determine the appropriate retention period depending on the nature, sensitivity, appropriate legal obligations, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised disclosure, and the purposes for which IAMMI processes the information, and whether these purposes can be achieved through alternative means.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Links to other websites
Personal information from social network accounts
If you connect your account with us to a social network account, such as Facebook, Google, we will collect your personal information from the social network. We will do this in accordance with the privacy settings you have chosen on that social network.
The personal information that we may receive includes your name, ID, user name, handle, profile picture, gender, age, language, list of friends or follows and any other personal information you choose to share.
We use the personal information we receive from the social network to create a profile for you on our platform.
If you agree, we may also use your personal information to give you updates on the social network which might interest you. We will not post to your social network without your permission.
Use of geo-localisation data
We collect your precise or approximate location via our mobile application for the following purposes:
- to enable users within a specified location and/or radius to interact and make bookings for their laundry; and
- to enable a user to receive bookings from another user, and to collect and return laundry to a user.
We collect this information when our mobile application is open (whether on-screen or not). If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes above, you should turn off the location services in your account settings in the mobile application or in your mobile phone settings. If you do not provide location information to us, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
IAMMI Limited (9429048435413)
Last update:29th May 2023